No video is displayed on the TV connected to the Receiver
- Check that the TV is switched on
- Check the TV is set to display from the HDMI port.
- Check that the Receiver Green and Blue LED are on (not flashing).
- No LED: check the power supply is connected and switched on at the wall plug.
- Blue LED is flashing fast: Wireless not connected.
- Check Transmitter
- Reposition of the receiver: signal strength may be too low or out of range.
- Blue LED is flashing slowly: Wireless connected but waiting for Source input
- Check Source is switched on
- Check HDMI cable between Source and TX input connector.
- Restart the Receiver (power cycle)
- Check the HDMI cable between the Receiver unit and TV is connected and not damaged.
- Replace HDMI cable