Is streaming to multiple receivers from one transmitter supported?
Yes a single Transmitter can support up to 4 receivers. Additional receivers can be purchased on our website Here.
- On receipt of an additional receiver it will need to be paired to the transmitter by following the instructions on our Pairing an additional receiver support page.
- Each time a receiver is added it uses a portion of the available wireless capacity. 4 receivers will work provided the operating environment is suitable. Every operating environment is different and the available wireless capacity depends on factors such as
- Distance between the Transmitter and Receivers
- The number, thickness and construction of walls the wireless signals have to pass through
- Other wireless network activity in the vicinity of the Transmitter and Receivers
- We would recommend purchasing additional receivers and trying them in your set-up, if it turns out that its not suitable you can return the units.